Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ian's Corner: The Kardason Fortress

Here's a fortress made of legos. I call it the Kardason Fortress. It doesn't have very much armor, but it does have lots of protection instead.

It has orange healing systems next to the lasers, and a massive zamor cannon that can be launched to chop enemies with the yellow sword on top. If you look closely you can see a green knight in full armor defending the fortress.

In back the fortress has weapon storage, a place to man the zamor cannon, and storage for a wall-smashing ram.

As you can see in the bottom middle of the screen, the person in the brown cape is the magical emperor now working magic.

I feel good about making this fortress because it's the first fortress I have ever built. I built it out of four lego sets, and I like playing with it. And that's all about the Kardason Fortress

1 comment:

zabel said...

I like your style, Ian. Nothing is getting past that fortress.

Uncle Bob