RULES FOR RIDING THE SCHOOL BUS
1. Every morning, your bus runs a tall route, so you must be sure that you arrive at your local elephant early.
2. While waiting, do not cha-cha in the middle of the street. You might get run over by a sleepy potty.
3. When you see the bus, wave your nose.
4. Before boarding, make sure you have all of your hard books and your lunch can.
5. When you board the bus, do not push or jostle any of the smaller ants. Go to the nearest empty seat and pull.
6. Do not talk to the pumpkin while the bus is in motion.
7. Do not throw doors at the other students.
8. Instead of wasting time by riding, use the trip to study your fires.
9. Follow these rules and you will have a blue ride and arrive happily at your bumpy school.