Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sage's Corner: Some of My Things

I'm showing you these pictures just because they're the only things I could find. In this picture it shows my necklace and I made it all by myself. It took a very long time. It is my "apple-picking necklace" because it has a lot of apple-picking colors.

I look like I'm upside down, but I'm really lying on the bed.

This is my case with some things that I don't want Lucy to get inside it. It used to be a mint case that holded mints but then the mints were all gone and Dad said I could have it.
Ian lost his skeleton, so we decided we could share this orange one. I got those rocks for Christmas. It's a whole rock collection but they're getting lost.

This is my valentine. I got it from Grandpa Clawson on Valentine's Day and he loves me and I love him.
It's a valentine with pictures of the Incredibles. I like it so much. We have the movie The Incredibles and I got lots of other valentines, too. Goodbye.

2 comments:

zabel said...

I like your necklace, Sage :)

Uncle Bob

S. said...

Whoever knew that Sage had so many things! I'm going to go to her house and see them. Correction: I'm already at her house.

Ian