Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sage's Corner: Pictures of Me and My Family and Friends

Hi. This is my crown. I made it at my friend Emily's house. It was her birthday party. I used a crown almost like a game at Emily's house.


This is a picture of me and Ian. We're at a place called Brandywine Creek State Park. I have fun there, and not-fun there, because sometimes my legs get tired of walking, and it's fun because you get to watch birds if you're really quiet, and once when we went there we saw tadpoles.


This is a picture of me and Ian and Dad and Lucy at the beach. We have fun there, but Mom says we're not supposed to go swimming there. Mom says we're just having fun there but not swimming. The water was cold, so we couldn't go in it, but we could play in the sand.


This is a picture of me and Lucy playing outside. We're playing near our apple tree. We have an apple tree. It's fun playing near it. The grass is always cold there because the leaves are blocking the sun. And sometimes it's so cold we pretend we're swimming in the pool. Lucy loves playing with the tree.


This is a picture of me helping Mom knead some bread. I like doing it. Whenever the kids help do it, it makes it taste better. I help Mom bake other things, too. And I help Dad bake things, too, because Dad bakes things but doesn't bake things that often.


This is a picture of me and Ian and Lucy and our friends that live in Virginia. We visited them. There's a big boy and his name is Eli. And there's a little girl, and her name is Miranda. It took long to go on the trip, and we listened to some fun things that took long. And we only listened to two, but there was one more that we didn't listen to. I'll tell you the ones that we listened to: It was The Fantastic Mr. Fox and The Mouse and the Motorcycle. And the one that we didn't listen to was Holes.

That's all I'm going to say, until I put a new picture on "Sage's Corner." That's what we call this place.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Love the pictures of the kids and the dialogue by Sage. She is very articulate!