Monday, July 13, 2009

Nora Takes the Cake

Ah, Nora.  We can understand what you're saying about 67% of the time now.  After six months, you've finally stopped performing that trick where we drop you off at the nursery and you cry for two hours.  You play pretend with Lucy and ride piggy-back on whoever will carry you.  You're not small.  You're something other than small.  This must be celebrated with festoonery, masks and sugar.



Welcome to two, Little Nor.  You are no longer a baby.  Oh no.  You are a lady.

2 comments:

Becca B said...

She is SUCH a cutie. My favorite is the shot with the rose in the foreground. Lovely. And what a cake! (Jon got a sweet roll with a candle in it.) :)

Tiffany said...

She is getting cuter and cuter. Welcome to the terrific twos, Nora! I can't believe you're not calling her small anymore, though. I still call Ellie my baby. I feel more impressed with myself when I say I'm raising three babies instead of saying I have one baby and two big kids. Happy birthday to Nora. We love and miss you!