Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bread


These are from way back in December, but I wanted to put some pictures of my delicious bread on the blog. I can't help it, a slice of homemade bread is a slice of heaven and S. got me French loaf pans for Christmas...


The beauty on top there takes about 10 hours from start to finish, including caramelizing the sugar and grating the cheese and chopping the dried apricots, which is why we only have it at New Year's. And the time it takes to eat it certainly seems short in comparison!

What a good life.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful! Mmm! I finally made some home made bread this week. It was just plain white bread, but I made three loaves, and all three were gone within 24 hours.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

oooh yummy! i want some...your HIRED! 10 hours with four kids-rock on!