Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bountiful

It's a sign of how long we've been married that it took me a full week after our nine-year anniversary before I found the time or the energy to post these pictures. Last week on our anniversary I played hooky from work so K. and I could spend the afternoon at the Brandywine River Museum. In the evening we opted to take the kids with us to the restaurant so that they would know that it was a special day for our whole family. Years ago, when we were sitting in the Bountiful Temple waiting to be married, I think we both knew that we were on the verge of something of great scope, but I don't think either of us foresaw the days we live in now, with four other voices in the house, in the car, always in our ears. We chose this life with our eyes open, but the details still have the ability to astonish.

3 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is exciting! You guys have done a lot in those 9 years! I love seeing the 'then' photos. We are celebrating our 10th, so we're right by ya! Did you just take a pic of these pictures with your camera? The quality is really good. Maybe I should try that since my scanning abilities aren't so hot. Anyway--YAY for you guys!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Congrats! I love how you describe it with eyes wide open but the details are different. Happy LOVe day!!!!

Joe and Christie said...

Happy 9th Anniversary! I was thinking of you...

Do you have any extra wedding pictures of you two? If so, send 'em our way :)