Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sage's Corner: Six

This is a picture of my birthday. I am happy because it's my birthday. Birthdays are so fun, 'cause you get cake and presents. Our family does ice cream, too.

I got a present that was a cat, and I named her Sophie. She was the very best present I got, because she was beautiful and she was so fluffy. I don't know any other reasons why. I was having a very fun birthday. My other present was a bear! I named him Tom. It was weird--he didn't have a tail! And my very last present was a tea set from Grandma, and it had a tablecloth, too. It was glass. It's hard to keep it away from Lucy, so I tried to keep it safe.It feels great when you're six, 'cause you're another number older, and I had cupcakes at my school, and that's all I want to talk about today. This was Sage talking about her birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sage, it looks like you had a really great birthday! I hope that cake was as yummy as it looked!

S. said...

It was yummy, Uncle Bryce. I had a good birthday. I bought something with my birthday money from Aunt Christie and Uncle Joe--it was a horse. I named it Caroline. I even took a picture of me and Caroline. She's a grey horse with a white stripe, right in the middle of her face. She is a good horse.

This message has been from Sage! And that's all.